Rapix3D is the system software used for several ExOne digital part materialization systems.
- Complete job preparation from import of STL files—to analysis, manipulation and verification prior to printing
- Setup and preparation of build job
- Slice generation and processing
- Presentation of all parameters during printing
- Advanced tools and procedures for guidance on maintaining peak performance
Magics is companion software also used in the digital part materialization process and provides STL output to ExOne systems. Magics rapid prototyping software enables you to import a wide variety of CAD formats and to export STL files ready for rapid prototyping, tooling and manufacturing. Its applications include repairing and optimizing 3D models; analyzing parts; making process-related design changes on your STL files; designing fixtures; documenting your projects; production planning and much more.